SPANISH IMMERSION AND RURAL TOURISM IN NORTHERN SPAIN
Would you like to improve your Spanish? Are you a nature lover and would like to enjoy some quality rural tourisms while you practice your Spanish? Then, this program is for you! Come to northern Spain and learn while you enjoy!
A unique experience in the Biosphere Reserve Natural Park of Redes (Asturias)
You will have the opportunity to improve and practice your Spanish while discovering the north of Spain and enjoying some of your favorite activities.
The Rural Hotel “Los Riegos” is situated in the center of the Natural Park of Redes in Asturias. We combine language training with natural activities like hiking or fauna watching but also cultural activities to gain a better knowledge of the culture and the way of life in the small rural area of Belerda, where nature is the protagonist. You will be able to choose from a wide range of activities, all of them guided in Spanish by a specialist in each field.
In our charming rural hotel, each detail is thought out for your pleasure. Breakfast and dinner are homemade and elaborated with natural products from the area, following traditional recipes with a bit of personal touch.
Our wide professional experience as field biologists and owners of a rural guest house in Natural Park of Redes allows us to offer a complete information about the activities in nature offered, and also about the area and the excursions and hikes in the nearby mountains
The program includes :
- 5 days in the beautiful Rural Hotel “Los Riegos” located in Natural Park of Redes /Half board accommodation with homemade meals made from local products.
- Spanish immersion (1.5 hours per day of conversation class in groups of maximum 4 people, and many hours of practice throughout the day during all the activities)
- A guided visit to a local Cheese Factory including a cheese tasting session
- A guided visit to the either the Wood or Bee Museum
- A guided visit to a Ceramics Workshop
Plus 3 activities to choose from:
- Bird watching session run by a specialized biologist of the area
- Butterfly watching session run by a specialized biologist of the area
- Fauna watching session run by a specialized biologist of the area
- A guided visit to the Natural Park of Redes by a specialized biologist of the area /
- A guided horseback route
- Ceramic workshop (2 hours)
- Visit to a local mine (requires an extra cost of 25€/person)
Next editions (2016):
-From Sunday 5th to Friday 10th June
-From Sunday 12th to Friday 17th June
-From Sunday 19th to Friday 24th June
You can ask for more dates
Price per person:
-Shared room: 690 € /person
-In a single room: 980 € / person
If you would like more information about the program or to reserve your place, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CURSOS Y TALLERES ORGANIZADOS POR LOS RIEGOS.
PARQUE NATURAL DE REDES. ASTURIAS. NORTE DE ESPAÑA